All four seasons on the mountain Bjelasica are magical. A pleasant climate and fresh mountain air contributed this part of Montenegro as a popular vacation during the whole year.
Kolasin 1450 Ski Resort offers a wide range of service including the newest ski- lift facilities, ski equipment rentals, ski depot, ski doos for children and adults, night skiing, ski school by professional ski instructors and much, much more …. Rustic wooden restaurants are perfect place to relax after the existing day on the ski slopes. You can sit by the fireplace and enjoy delicious Montenegrin cuisine with glass of mulled wine.
This picturesque location of this area spa, a pleasant climate and the oasis of unspoilt greenery, make Kolašin 1450 a favorite tourist center.
• Altitude above sea level : base 1450m – summit 1950m
• Ski runs: 30km
• Green, Blue, Red and Black and ski runs
• Six seat ski lift : “Vilina voda” : route length 1200m
• Two seat ski lift “Ćupovi” : route length 1.890m
• Ski lift “Kljuc” : route length 500m
• Ski lift “Carev do” : route length 450m
• Ski lift “Jezerine” : route length 300m
• Baby lift • Capacity: 3.500 skiers per hour
• Capacity: 6.200 skiers per hour (with new Ski lift “Vilina voda”)