AMAZING WINTER IN KOLASIN 1450 SKI RESORT
All four seasons on the mountain Bjelasica are magical. A pleasant climate and fresh mountain air have contributed in making this part of Montenegro a popular vacation spot over the whole year.
Kolasin 1450 Ski Resort offers a wide range of services including the newest ski- lift facilities, ski equipment rentals, ski depot, ski doos for children and adults, night skiing, ski school by professional ski instructors and much, much more …. Rustic, wooden-interior restaurants are a perfect place to relax after an exhausting day on the ski slopes. You can sit by the fireplace and enjoy delicious Montenegrin cuisine with a glass of mulled wine.
The picturesque features of this area, the spa, a pleasant climate and an oasis of unspoilt greenery, make Kolašin 1450 a favourite among tourist centres.
Ski resort technical details
- Altitude above sea level: base 1450m – summit 1950m
- Ski runs: 30km
- Green, Blue, Red and Black ski runs
- Six seat ski lift: “Vilina voda”: route length 1200m
- Two seat ski lift “Ćupovi”: route length 1.890m
- Ski lift “Kljuc”: route length 500m
- Ski lift “Carev do”: route length 450m
- Ski lift “Jezerine”: route length 300m
- Baby lift
- Capacity: 6.200 skiers per hour (with new Ski lift “Vilina voda”)